With your marketing strategy, you most likely take advantage of multiple different advertising platforms such as Google Ads or newspapers. But what about all the leads you receive via phone calls?
What if your team stepped out for a bathroom break and wasn’t able to connect with this lead. That lead is LOST FOREVER! However you can have them logged into your CRM with call tracking and know which exact advertising channel they originated from.
How Call Tracking Works
Call tracking enables you to assign a different phone number to each of your marketing campaigns (online and offline). Each of these numbers will then be forwarded to your main business phone number, allowing your staff to answer as if the call were made directly to that line. Installing a call tracking system is a quick and easy process. If you work with CallRail, we can have your tracking number set up in five minutes or less. We can then route your tracking numbers to your business phone instantly.
Benefits of Call Tracking
- Automatically store them inside your CRM
- Number of calls – You can receive detailed reports about the number of calls you receive as well as trends and patterns associated with these calls.
- Call duration – Find out which of your marketing strategies yield longer, more in-depth calls that are likely to result in a higher conversion rate.
- Call time of day and location – Find out what time of day and which locations produce the most calls and largest percentage of conversions. This can be crucial when trying to maximize your budget for PPC campaigns.
- PPC landing page performance – Track the performance of every PPC landing page you create. Call tracking can help you determine which landing pages generate the most calls, most quality leads, and best conversion rate.
- Conversions – Track the number of conversions you achieve from each marketing campaign to gain a better understanding of how to most wisely spend your marketing budget.
In our experience callrail.com works well with multiple CRMs including Salesforce and Hubspot.